Applications are open for WCO Scholarships in Japan 2021 at Aoyama Gakuin University in Tokyo. All international students are welcome to apply for this Japan Scholarship. Aoyama Gakuin University scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan. This is an amazing opportunity to study abroad in Japan for free. The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme providing a Master’s Degree scholarship in japan.
These Japanese Scholarships are awarded in Strategic Management and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) program. All the expenses including Admission, Tuition, Travel, and other approved expenses will be covered by AGU scholarships. There is NO Registration Fee Needed Neither Any IELTS & TOEFL Needed.
You may also apply for University of Hawaii Scholarships in United States 2021. All brilliant international students from any developing country member of the WCO must apply for this scholarship to study in Tokyo. Aoyama Gakuin University is a private university in Japan and was established in 1874. For More Details About Japan WCO Scholarships 2022 at Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) is given below.
WCO Scholarships in Japan 2021 Details
- Country: Japan
- Host Institute: Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU)
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open for 2021
About WCO Scholarship Program
The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme (Scholarship Programme) provides a grant covering travel, subsistence, admission, tuition and other approved expenses to enable promising young Customs managers from a developing country member of the WCO to undertake Master’s level studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
- A monthly stipend covers accommodations, meals, transportations, and other expenses.
- It cannot be increased to cover family members, if any.
- The amount of stipend is subject to change according to the decision of the Japanese Government.
- Admission and tuition fees.
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets between your home country and Japan.
- The current amount of monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (as of 2021).
- The current amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and the annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2021).
- A candidate must be a customs officer of a developing member of the WCO with quality work experience of at least two years in the field of customs policy and administration in his/her home country.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in IPR border enforcement, and who are expected to work in the IPR-related section of their Customs administration after this Scholarship Programme.
- A candidate must be in good health and preferably under 40 years of age as of April 1, 2022.
- Individuals who have already been awarded a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme in the past will not be entitled to apply for this Scholarship Programme.
- After the completion of the Programme, the candidates should continue to work in their home Customs administration for 3 years at least.
How To Apply
In order to accept the Scholarship, a candidate must fill out, sign and submit a document named Scholar Guidelines to the WCO. To Apply please visit the official link to WCO Scholarships in Japan.