Apply For Australian Awards Scholarships 2022. This is a Fully Funded Australian Government Scholarships for International students to get admission in Full Time Masters & Post Doctoral Degree. AAS Scholarship is Fully Financed & Administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Get this Opportunity and win a chance to travel abroad free of cost. A very Big News here is for you. Australia Awards Scholarships have No Application Fee & Registration Fee.
In fact, the Complete Process is Online. Scholarships to Study in Australia are provided All Courses are available. All Expenses regarding your Tuition Fee, Accommodation & Research Thesis are fully covered in this Fully Funded scholarship in Australia 2022. Go For Best Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023. It’s Time to discover your Future. Try to be unique with the Australian Scholarship.
200-300 Students will get this scholarship this year. Scholarships requirements is not that much difficult as other scholarships. It is the Largest Scholarships in the World. Australian Award Approved countries are eligible for this Australian Scholarship in Australian Universities. Here is List of Fully Funded Holland Scholarships 2022 | Study in Netherland. Further details are given below:
Australian Awards Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Australia
- Scholarship by: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree Level: Masters & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel–payment
- Establishment allowance–a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Introductory Academic Program
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees
- Supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for One Return Economy Class Airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
Middle East: Palestinian Territories
- Participants Must be from an Eligible Country.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicants should not behold permanent residency in Australia
- He/She should not be in military services
- Should follow and meet all Australian Awards requirement