The Most Prestigious UNICEF Jobs Program is open now. The UNICEF Works in over 190 Countries. UNICEF’s Headquarters is in New York. UNICEF Jobs Program is for Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D Degree Students to work with UNICEF. Applicants having Any Nationality are Eligible. There is No Application Fee. The UNICEF Organization offers students and Recent Graduates the opportunity to gain Direct Practical Experience with UNICEF’s work.
Build a compelling profile and get your dream job. Explore the New Opportunities in UNO Agencies. They have a Variety of Vacancies OPEN for this Opportunity. The UNICEF also offers a Fully Funded Internship for Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD Applicants. Applicants who are Graduated within the Past Two Years are also eligible. Any Student above 18 can apply for UNICEF Career. UNICEF is also offering UNICEF Free Online Courses With Free Certifications.
The Duration of these Jobs are from 6 To 26 weeks. This is a Paid Job Program as participants will be given a Monthly Stipend as well as Free Travel Costs. All of the expenses will be covered by UNICEF. Your Travel cost and Monthly Living expenses are also under UNICEF. Remote Internships are also available. Are You Ready to Start Your Career with UNICEF? The detailed information is given below.
About UNICEF Jobs Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. We aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office. Most interns work on one or several projects that include research, database management, communications, and many other areas.
At UNICEF, we focus on attracting and retaining the best talent with the skills and commitment to make UNICEF’s Vision a Reality. What Do You Get in Return? A meaningful career complete with diverse and exciting professional and personal development opportunities to make a real difference for every child. Join Us!
Also Check: EAN Autumn School in Greece 2022 | Fully Funded
The UNICEF Jobs Programme for Young Graduates!
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend for Applicants.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are Expected to Attain the Following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.